Fort Worth Window Film has a full line of high-performance, maintenance free window film products for both residential and commercial uses. Our product line includes films from the top industry leaders, Llumar, Vista, and Enerlogic. They each offer unique products with the benefits our customers want. However, many Fort Worth business owners are not familiar with all the different types of window films we carry.
Types of Fort Worth Window Film
1. Energy efficiency window film, to save money on heating and cooling costs, summer and winter. This high-tech product also cuts glare and blocks UV rays.
2. Privacy window film, to block prying eyes but still let in as much light as you’d prefer. This product can look like frosted glass, colored glass, even mirrored glass giving a building a chic contemporary look from the outside.
3. Safety/loss prevention window film, to keep your premises safe via strengthening the glass in the windows to thwart burglars, vandals, and stray baseballs.
4. Anti-graffiti window film, which can be easily removed, taking the graffiti with it. Then a fresh film can be applied.
5. Decorative window film. This is a broad category, which includes products that resemble etched, frosted glass, painted glass, patterned or textured glass, stained glass, and much more.
Let’s talk about some of the uses for these decorative Fort Worth window films. These days, many modern buildings have a lot of glass surfaces. Today’s office buildings frequently feature glass doors, sometimes even glass walls and glass partitions inside the office space. And most ground floor stores, shops, offices, salons, restaurants, etc., also have large plate glass windows. All of this glass can be open and airy looking, but for many business owners, a better idea would be to turn those glass surfaces to use as advertising.
Fort Worth Window Film can create custom designed decorative window films for any size window or door, large or small. These films can be used to create a more private look, a more exclusive look, a more colorful look, a more unique look, a more updated or sophisticated look. . . and they can also be used to share any message you want.
For custom decorative window film, we’ll need a digital file of the image, logo, or text you wish to have in the window. How about, “Opening soon!” Or “Big sale, everything must go.” Or “under new management.” The choice is yours with our custom decorative window films.
For more information about any of our line of window films or how to use your windows as a marketing tool with a decorative window film, please contact us today at Fort Worth Window Film.